Rådsdirektiv 88/661/EØF av 19. desember 1988 om avlstekniske standarder for avlsdyr av svin
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjons..., dansk utgave)
Purebred breeding animals: pigs
The European Union is harmonising the standards governing breeding pigs with a view to facilitating intra-Community trade in such animals.
• Council Directive 88/661/EEC of 19 December 1988 on the zootechnical standards applicable to breeding animals of the porcine species
• Council Directive 90/118/EEC of 5 March 1990 on the acceptance of pure-bred breeding pigs for breeding
• Council Directive 90/119/EEC of 5 March 1990 of hybrid breeding pigs for breeding
These Directives regulate intra-Community trade in pigs and the applicable zootechnical and veterinary conditions.
The Commission has determined:
• performance monitoring methods for assessing pigs' genetic value;
• criteria governing the establishment of herdbooks and registers;
• criteria governing entry in herdbooks and registers;
• criteria for recognition and supervision of breeders' associations and/or breeding organisations and/or private enterprises holding or establishing herdbooks and registers;
• certificates which the Member States may require for the marketing of purebred pigs, semen, ova and embryos.
Pending entry into force of these provisions, the monitoring officially carried out in each Member State and the herdbooks shall be recognised by the other Member States.
Member States may not prohibit, restrict or impede on zootechnical grounds intra-Community trade in purebred or hybrid breeding pigs or their semen, ova and embryos.
The establishment of herdbooks and registers may not be prohibited, restricted or impeded on zootechnical grounds, provided that the conditions laid down in Community law are met.
The official approval of breeders' associations and/or breeding organisations and/or private undertakings holding or establishing herdbooks or registers in accordance with Community law may not be prohibited, restricted or impeded.
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Gjennomføringsfrist i EU||
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||
|Frist for implementering (anvendelse) i EØS||
Landbruks- og matdepartementet
|Anvendes fra i Norge||