(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning om tilbaketrekking av godkjenningen av det aktive stoffet alpha-cypermetrini samsvar med europaparlaments- og rådsforordning (EF) nr. 1107/2009 om omsetning av plantevernmidler, og om endring av vedlegget til Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) nr. 540/2011
(Draft) Commission Implementing Regulation withdrawing the approval of the active substance alpha-cypermethrin in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market, and amending Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011
Utkast til kommisjonsforordning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister 8.4.2021
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Commission Directive 2004/58/EC included alpha-cypermethrin as an active substance in Annex I to Council Directive 91/414/EEC . Active substances included in Annex I to Directive 91/414/EEC are deemed to have been approved under Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009.
(2) Commission Implementing Regulation 2019/1690 renewed the approval of the active substance alpha-cypermethrin as a candidate for substitution. Consequently, that active substance was listed in part E of the Annex to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 .
(3) Implementing Regulation 2019/1690 required that the applicant submitted to the Commission, the Member States and the Authority confirmatory information as regards the toxicological profile of certain metabolites by 30 October 2020. In addition, confirmatory information had been required for three other points by other deadlines set out in the Annex I of the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1690.
(4) In October 2020, the applicant informed the Commission, the rapporteur Member State and the Authority that it would not submit any confirmatory data for any of the four points where confirmatory information were requested..
(5) Consequently, it is appropriate to withdraw the approval of that active substance.
(6) The Annex to Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(7) Member States should be provided with time to withdraw authorisations for plant protection products containing alpha-cypermethrin.
(8) For plant protection products containing alpha-cypermethrin, where Member States grant any grace period in accordance with Article 46 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009, that period should, at the latest, expire on [Office of Publications please insert date 18 months from the date of entry into force].
(9) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
Landbruks- og matdepartementet