(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning om endring av gjennomføringsforordning (EF) nr. 540/2011 med hensyn til forlengelse av godkjenningsperiodene for de aktive stoffene Adoxophyes orana granulovirus og flutriafol
(Draft) Commission Implementing Regulation amending Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 as regards the approval periods of the active substances Adoxophyes orana granulovirus and flutriafol
Utkast til kommisjonsforordning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Part A of the Annex to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 sets out the active substances deemed to have been approved under Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009.
(2) The approval period of the active substance Adoxophyes orana granulovirus was extended from 31 January 2023 until 31 January 2024, and the approval period of the active substance flutriafol was extended from 31 May 2021 until 31 May 2024 by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1266 and additionally until 31 August 2024 by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 2020/2007 .
(3) Applications for the renewal of the approval of the active substances concerned were submitted in accordance with Article 1 of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 844/2012 . However, for the active substances Adoxophyes orana granulovirus and flutriafol, the applicants have confirmed that they no longer support the application for renewal of approval.
(4) In view of the aim of the first paragraph of Article 17 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009, the extensions of the approval periods of those active substances, provided for by Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/2007, are no longer justified. It is therefore appropriate to provide that the approvals of Adoxophyes orana granulovirus and flutriafol expire at the dates they would expire without the extension.
(5) Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(6) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
Landbruks- og matdepartementet