Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2019/1744 av 17. september 2019 om tekniske spesifikasjoner for elektronisk rapportering fra skip på innlands vannveier og om oppheving av forordning (EF) nr. 164/2010
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1744 of 17 September 2019 on technical specifications for electronic ship reporting in inland navigation and repealing Regulation (EC) No 164/2010
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 25.10.2019
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Electronic reporting in inland navigation should contribute to the safety and efficiency of inland navigation, by enabling electronic data interchange for reporting purposes to and between competent authorities and to facilitate electronic data interchange among the parties involved in inland waterway transport. Electronic reporting should help to avoid multiple reporting of the same data to competent authorities and other parties in the transport chain.
(2) The development of harmonised river information services (RIS) laid down in Directive 2005/44/EC requires the establishment of technical specifications, including inter alia on electronic ship reporting.
(3) The technical specifications for electronic ship reporting laid down in Commission Regulation (EU) No 164/2010 specify the messages, data items, codes and references to be used in electronic reporting for enabling specific services and functions of RIS in line with Directive 2005/44/EC.
(4) Technical specifications for electronic ship reporting should take due account of the technological progress and the experiences gained from their application, including the introduction of mandatory electronic reporting requirements on major rivers in Europe. For that reason, the technical specifications defined in Commission Regulation (EU) No 164/2010 should be revised and clarified.
(5) The revised technical specifications should take due account of the latest internationally adopted standards, guidelines and experiences gained as a result of their application, such as the relevant standards by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), the Central Commission for the Navigation of the Rhine (CCNR) and other international bodies. In addition, the specific provisions of Directive (EU) 2016/1629 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/2032 should be considered.
(6) The revised technical specifications should take due account of the requirement of compatibility with other modes of transport, in particular maritime transport. This should be achieved by making use of internationally standardised notification messages, accepted code lists and classifications and following guidelines as defined by the PROTECT group.
(7) Pursuant to Article 12(2) of Directive 2005/44/EC technical specifications should enter into force immediately after their publication and Member States should apply those specifications not later than 30 months after entry into force.
(8) Taking into account the extent of required changes, Regulation (EU) No 164/2010 should be repealed.
(9) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Committee referred to in Article 11 of Directive 2005/44/EC
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Rettsakt på EU-språk|
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||