(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning om endring av gjennomføringsforordning (EF) nr. 540/2011 med hensyn til forlengelse av godkjenningsperiodene til de aktive stoffene clopyralid, cyprodinil, fosetyl, pyrimethanil og amidosulfuron, betacyflutrin, bifenoks, klorotoluron, klofentezin, klomazon, cypermethrin, daminozid, deltametrin, dikamba, difenokonazol, diflubenzuron, diflufenikan, fenoksaprop-P, fenpropidin, fludioksonil, flufenacet, fostiazat, indoxakarb, lenacil, MCPA, MCPB, nikosulfuron, pikloram, prosulfokarb, pyriproksyfen, thiofanatemetyl, triflusulfuron og tritosulfuron
(Draft) Commission Implementing Regulation amending Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 as regards the extension of the approval periods of the active substances amidosulfuron, beta cyfluthrin, bifenox, chlorotoluron, clofentezine, clomazone, cypermethrin, daminozide, deltamethrin, dicamba, difenoconazole, diflubenzuron, diflufenican, fenoxaprop-P, fenpropidin, fludioxonil, flufenacet, fosthiazate, indoxacarb, lenacil, MCPA, MCPB, nicosulfuron, picloram, prosulfocarb, pyriproxyfen, thiophanate-methyl, triflusulfuron and tritosulfuron
Utkast til kommisjonsforordning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister 31.7.2019
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Part A of the Annex to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 sets out the active substances deemed to have been approved under Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009.
(1) The approval periods of the active substances beta-cyfluthrin, chlorotoluron, clomazone, cypermethrin, daminozide, deltamethrin, fludioxonil, flufenacet, fosthiazate, indoxacarb, MCPA, MCPB, prosulfocarb and thiophanate-methyl were extended until 31 October 2019 by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1262 .
(2) The approval period of the active substance tritosulfuron was extended until 30 November 2019 by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1796 .
(3) The approval periods of the active substances amidosulfuron, bifenox, clofentezine, dicamba, difenoconazole, diflubenzuron, diflufenican, fenoxaprop-P, fenpropidin, lenacil, nicosulfuron, picloram and pyriproxyfen were extended until 31 December 2019 by Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1796.
(4) The approval period of the active substance triflusulfuron will expire on 31 December 2019.
(5) Applications for the renewal of the approval of those substances were submitted in accordance with Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 844/2012 .
(6) Due to the fact that the assessment of those substances has been delayed for reasons beyond the control of the applicants, the approvals of those active substances are likely to expire before a decision has been taken on their renewal. It is therefore necessary to extend their approval periods.
(7) In view of the aim of the first paragraph of Article 17 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009, as regards cases where the Commission is to adopt a Regulation providing that the approval of an active substance referred to in the Annex to this Regulation is not renewed because the approval criteria are not satisfied, the Commission is to set the expiry date at the same date as before this Regulation or at the date of the entry into force of the Regulation providing that the approval of the active substance is not renewed, whichever date is later. As regards cases where the Commission is to adopt a Regulation providing for the renewal of an active substance referred to in the Annex to this Regulation, the Commission will endeavour to set, as appropriate under the circumstances, the earliest possible application date.
(8) Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(9) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
Landbruks- og matdepartementet