Kommisjonens gjennomføringsbeslutning (EU) 2016/1116 av 7. juli 2016 om endring av beslutning (EU) 2015/1500 og (EU) 2015/2055 om beskyttelsestiltak og vaksinering mot lumpy skin disease i Hellas
Kommisjonsbeslutning publisert i EU-tidende 9.7.2016
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Directive 92/119/EEC lays down general measures for the control of certain animal diseases. These include measures to be taken in the event of a suspicion and the confirmation of lumpy skin disease (LSD) in a holding, the measures to be taken in restriction zones and other additional measures to control the disease. Those measures also provide for emergency vaccination in case of an outbreak of LSD as a supplement to other control measures.
(2) Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/1500 lays down comprehensive protective measures and restrictions on the movement and dispatch of bovine animals and semen thereof, as well as the placing on the market of certain animal products from certain areas of Greece affected by lumpy skin disease.
(3) Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/2055 lays down the conditions for setting out the programme for emergency vaccination of bovine animals against lumpy skin disease in Greece. Furthermore, Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/2055 has amended certain provisions of Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/1500 and has extended the restricted zone in order to include not only the regional unit of Evros, but also the regional units of Rodopi, Xanthi, Kavala and Limnos.
(4) On 19 October 2015, the Greek authorities notified the Commission of additional outbreaks in the regional unit of Chalkidiki and again on 21 October 2015 on their intention to apply vaccination against lumpy skin disease in the regional units of Chalkidiki, Thessaloniki and Kilkis and on 11 November on their intention to apply vaccination in the regional units of Drama and Serres. This requires to enlarge the restricted zone set out in the Annex to Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/1500 as well as the area where vaccination may be carried out as set out in Annex I to Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/2055.
(5) Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/1500 and Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/2055 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(6) The measures provided for in this Decision are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed.
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
Landbruks- og matdepartementet