(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsbeslutning om avslag på godkjenning av visse aktive stoffer i biocidprodukter i henhold til europaparlaments- og rådsforordning (EU) nr. 528/2012
(Draft) Commission Implementing Decision on the non-approval of certain active substances in biocidal products pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Utkast til kommisjonsbeslutning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister 10.10.2018
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsbeslutningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2014 , as amended by Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/698 , establishes in its Annex II a list of active substance/product-type combinations included in the review programme of existing active substances in biocidal products on 3 February 2017.
(2) For a number of active substance/product-type combinations included in that list, all the participants have withdrawn their support in a timely manner.
(3) As regards some active substances generated in situ, the name of those active substances and their precursors which are supported in the review programme has been clarified in a more precise manner. This has lead in certain cases to a redefinition of the active substance in accordance with Article 13 of Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2014.
(4) A notification was published inviting persons wishing to support those active substance/product-types combinations which have been redefined and currently not supported, including the generation in situ of the active substances for the product-types listed in Annex II to Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2014, so that the role of participant may be taken over.
(5) For some active substance/product-type combinations no notification has been submitted or a notification has been submitted and rejected pursuant to paragraphs 4 or 5 of Article 17 of Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2014.
(6) In accordance with Article 20 of Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2014, those active substance/product-type combinations should not be approved for use in biocidal products.
(7) The measures provided for in this Decision are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Biocidal Products,
Klima- og miljødepartementet